March 12th, 2008
Let’s play the movie quote game! Name that movie! For bonus points, give me character names, an essay on their beliefs on green living, and a recipe for your favorite dessert!
1. If you have an ass, I’ll kick it!
2. It’s a break-dancing stripper emergency!
3. “But our shenanigans are cheeky and fun.” “And his shenanigans are cruel and tragic.”
It’s evil. It’s diabolical. It’s lemon-scented. This Plan Z can’t possibly fail! Spongebob Squarepants, the Movie – guessed by Emily
I’ll give you a hint – all of these are things I would NEVER HAVE WATCHED. And then? I met Brandus. And he watches them over and over and over and then I find myself laughing and quoting and omgmylife, y’all. *facepalm*
The rest are just for fun.
It is not the spoon that bends. It is only yourself. The Matrix – guessed by Shan
We’re going to die and I’m wearing my mother’s underwear! Grease 2 – guessed by Mel
I think being a good father is keeping the mother happy so she doesn’t drive the kids crazy. Look Who’s Talking – guessed by Emily
8. ALL RIGHT, I AM! I’M SHOUTING, I’M SHOUTING, I’M SHOUT…! *thunk*
9. You’re loose in the house all the time and I sleep just fine!
10. Right now, as we speak, your daughter has entered a hotbed of moral… turpentine.
Also, according to IMDB, “High School Musical” had the working title of “Grease 3.” MY BRAIN, IT BLEEDS.