– the fact that it persistently refused to be Sunday when it was time to get up
– the inability for parents at my school to drop off their children in the right place, where I do not have to worry about them getting run over
– I crossed Monday AND Tuesday off of my calendar by mistake, so now not only is it not Sunday, it’s not Tuesday either
– an adult I work with attempted to get me to sit there and cut and paste tons of writing into a new document because she “just doesn’t know how to do that.”
– the dog ate half a loaf of bread off the counter
– the child’s collection of trash under her bed, which I keep asking her to THROW AWAY and yet keeps sitting there EXISTING.